You may choose to provide us with the following information in order to create an account and make a purchase through the Site (collectively, “Profile Information”):
- Your name, email address, phone number, and shipping address
- Your child’s birth date and name so we can display the appropriate menu for your child.
Providing your Profile Information is optional and is not required in order to browse the Site. You can change your Profile Information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting email@example.com.
Payment Card Information
You may also provide your payment card information so that we may provide you with the goods and services you have requested. Little Lagniappe uses a third party payment processor and does not retain full payment card information in our systems. You can change or delete your payment card information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also may also collect data about the device you are using to access our Site. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us. Technical Data are not generally considered to be PII unless they are independently capable of identifying a consumer, household or device, or they are combined with other PII elements that are capable of identifying a consumer, household or device.
From time to time, you may choose to participate in open or anonymous customer satisfaction surveys or other market research efforts. If the survey is anonymous, your responses will not be combined with your Profile Information and will not be considered PII under this Policy. However, if your email address or other contact information is provided with your response, we will treat your responses as Personal Information under this Policy.
We use your PII in the following ways:
- To process your transactions and provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- To respond to your customer service requests and to communicate with you regarding your orders or other products and services (you can unsubscribe from marketing messages at any time).
- To develop, provide, support and improve the Site and our services and offerings.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested, including targeted offers and ads through our Site and third-party sites as more particularly described below.
- For analytics, market research and business development purposes, including as more particularly described below.
Little Lagniappe Organics may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To vendors and service providers
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Little Lagniappe
- To affiliates and business transactions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability and compliance Purposes
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies & other tracking technologies.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Specific Tracking Technologies
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.